The Model 288B is an easy-to-use, self-contained device with a design simplifies ionizer audits.
Testing your ionizers is as simple as pushing a button. Model 288B is the first Charged Plate Monitor to incorporate a microprocessor and data storage, eliminating the need for a dedicated computer. All test parameters are programmable allowing tests to be optimized and not dictated by equipment limitations.
Once programmed, the Model 288B will perform a series of tests automatically: +/- decays, balance, balance peaks, temperature, humidity, time/date are stored and may be reviewed via the display or downloaded to a PC. The PC software (included) permits the user to define and name ionizer locations, test setups and sequences, then upload these to the CPM. All of these features result in a flexible, easy to use instrument that facilitates audits while minimizing errors.
- Innovative non-contacting electrometer provides tests to unprecedented low voltage with unmatched stability
- Fully configurable operating parameters
- Soft keys for highly intuitive programming
- Manual and automated testing of Decay and Balance
- Internal storage for up to 1500 tests, 500 locations and 4 test protocols
- Internal battery for portable operation (also line operated)
- Large, easy to read, high contrast LCD display
- Detachable 6in x 6in plate (Optional plate 1in X 1in plate available)
- RS232 interface
- Built in temperature and humidity sensors
- Auto-ranging to 0.1V resolution below 100V
- Compatible with new 288B Graphing Software