February 25, 2015
Transforming Technologies is proud to announce the addition of the TileSTAT Interlocking Anti-Fatigue ESD Tiles to our line of ESD products.
TileSTAT Interlocking Rubber Anti-Fatigue ESD Tiles are a heavy duty, durable safety mat constructed of conductive nitrile rubber for use in even the harshest environments. TileSTAT mats feature a solid pebble embossed surface for improved traction, making this a good choice as a safety mat. The 3ft x 3ft interlocking mats fit together like a puzzle to create custom ESD workstations or complete room systems. The mats can be quickly dismantled to make moving and cleaning easy. Optional beveled borders can be added to the mats.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and the recommendations of ESD STM7.1
Benefits & Features of the Transforming Technologies TileSTAT Anti-Fatigue ESD Tiles:
- 100% conductive rubber: 10^4-10^6
- Solid top design for use in wet or dry locations
- Interlocking sections snap together to easily create custom workstations
- Optional yellow beveled borders for safety
Specifications of the Transforming Technologies conductive TileSTAT Anti-Fatigue ESD Tiles:
- Point-to-point resistance: 10^4-10^6
- Surface: Solid Top Pebble Emboss
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and the recommendations of ESD STM7.
For price and availability on the TileSTAT Interlocking Anti-Fatigue Tiles or for information on any products in Transforming Technologies full line of ESD products, please call 419-841-9552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.